Retinol Youth Elixir re-energizes aging skin and helps reverse the signs of adult-onset acne in one dual-dynamic formula by encouraging the skin to act and regenerate itself in a more healthy, youthful manner! An advanced liposomal delivery system ensures that vital nutrients are absorbed directly into the skin by a lipid bilayer liposome, similar to the body’s own cell membranes. This technology provides immediate results as the skin is plumped and the membranes enlarged. This plumping of the cells reduces fine lines and wrinkles; while retinol acts fast to reduce acne, diminish discoloration, and dramatically resurface skin smoothness and clarity. You will find that this highly emollient serum disappears directly into the skin with light finger massaging! Retinol may cause some light, superficial flaking of old or dead skin cells.
My personal favorite product by far is the Retinol Elixir. Not only has it helped my clients and I tremendously in preventing vicious acne flare-ups, it feels good to know that consistent use of retinol has been scientifically proven time and time again to do remarkable things for youth preservation, and will surely stave off a wrinkle or two as we grow older- I LOVE that! Every woman over 25 should get on it and STAY on it for the years and decades to come!.
~Kristina Kurtz, Proprietor/Founder and L.E. (Licensed Esthetician)
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS:
• Retinol: Vitamin A; reduces wrinkles by working to repair DNA in individual cells. Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant and promotes the growth of new cells.
• Vitamin E: An anti-oxidant, preventing destruction of the lipid part of the cell membranes. Besides promoting the healing of damaged skin and reducing aging, it also helps to preserve the other vitamins in the formula.
• Green Tea extract: traps free radicals that damage the skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid: water binding, lubricating, and protective agent.
• Resveratrol: Rich in polyphenols which are catechins. Catechins trap free radicals that damage the skin up to three times better than Vitamin C. Catechins also retard the growth of harmful bacteria in the skin.
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): A natural component of all cells that helps the skin to retain moisture, while then reducing fine lines. MSM also scavenges free radical oxygen to prevent damage to healthy skin.
• Aloe Vera: A plant that promotes healing and increases circulation to the skin. It has been used for centuries to treat various types of skin damage.
• Zinc: An important mineral involved in protein synthesis, immunity, healing, respiration, and the enzyme SOD. Zinc helps the skin cells defend against aging and damage.
• Lipoic Acid: An antioxidant that helps the body use Vitamin C as ascorbic acid in collagen synthesis.
• Ascorbyl DMAE: A natural compound; component of cells. It helps the skin retain moisture and further reduces fine lines. Acts as a strong anti-oxidant and helps contribute to collagen synthesis in conjunction with lipoic acid.
All skin types (except extremely sensitive): Adult on-set acne and aging skin concerns
*Oily skin types check-out: Retinol Gel Elixir (1 oz) (Same formula, different consistency [a gel form] more suitable for oilier skin.
FOR BEST USE:
Shake Well Before Use. Apply one pump to clean skin every other night, building to every night as directed. If mild redness or dryness occurs, discontinue use until skin returns to normal and then return to the regime with less frequency working to additional night’s wear as skin acclimates. Must wear sunscreen daily while using this product. Avoid eye area. This is a PM use only product. It is important to remember skin acclimates itself to this product NOT everyone will be able to use it every night right away. Some skins may only be able to use it every third or fourth day initially, gradually building to every night.
MADE WITH LOVE:
Water, Jojoba oil, Retinol, Silicone oil, Vitamin E, Capric/Caprylic esters, MSM, Hyaluronic acid, Ascorbyl DMAE, Glyceryl Monostearate, Resveratrol, Aloe vera, Lipoic acid, Zinc, Green Tea Extract, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Glycerin, Glycine (amino acid buffering agent), Sodium Bicarbonate (ph adjuster), Carbopol 940 (thickener), Flower Oils of Lemon, Lime, and Orange
Pure, Conscious, Skin Solutions…You Can Trust!
All of our products are consciously sourced from 100% natural, botanical-based ingredients always vegan, cruelty-free, and absolutely free of petrochemicals & toxic ingredients you can’t pronounce!